An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

So it says

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The pain pressed in harder, my mind raced
And the ominous feeling of the end settled in my heart
What if there is no tomorrow for me?
I tossed and turned, then finally I turned to HIM
With a pleading straight from my heart

Thank you for your provision
Thank you for being the great physician
Thank you for knowing my innermost being
Thank you for the blessing of my family
Father I want to be on this earth a little longer
I want to enjoy the blessing of my family
I want to see E and C grow
I want to watch them play
I want to tell them about You
This is what I want, but I am not afraid to die
To be with you, I know is greater, yet I can not imagine it
God may I glorify You with my life.

I penned love letters to last a lifetime if my time was spent
Signed with tears and the assignment to meet me in heaven
The pain didn't stop, but my eyes closed in faith that whether I awoke on this earth or in the glory of heaven they would open again.
- And that was Thursday -


Be anxious in nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication
With thanksgiving
Let your requests be made known to God
And the peace of God that surpasses all understanding
Will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus 
- Philippians 4:6-7
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections