An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Tied for last

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This just in....I suck at put-put.

I successfully putted into one of the many water hazards, and by water hazard I mean a small pool of running water just off the mini-fairway.  But don't worry I saved my dimpled red ball from the rapids and finished the remaining holes.
There may have been a few mulligans.
Pretty sure, I balanced any successful par holes by taking the 5-stroke maximum on the rest.
The non-competitive, laid-back spouses tied for first with E (5-year old put-put enthusiast).  C was more interested in the rocks and dandelions growing off course - but managed to finishing 9 of our 18 hole game.
Leaving me and my golfing brother tied for last.

What a fun day
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh Jamie, you are not alone. I can't put-put to save my life. The last time I went I almost hit a guy in the head...YIKES!!!




Favorite Reflections