An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dear Friend

Friday, October 9, 2009

To the ones who were:
I've been thinking about you lately -
Where you are
How you are
Who you are

It seems you were placed in my life,
At the exact time I needed someone.
And then, life happened.

I don't call, you don't either,
And life goes on.
Thank you for being there when I needed you.


To the ones who are:
Far or close the distance doesn't seem to matter
Be it phone, facebook
Or face-time sharing meal-prep and the food to follow
We talk
We share
We are
And the details don't matters

I always look forward to our time together.
We may be working together
Wrangling kids together
Or just simply sharing space and life

I can tell you anything
You don't have to understand,
Although you usually do

You listen
We share failures and worries
You are a blessing from God and I know you are a forever friend.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections