An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

The first of many

Monday, April 27, 2009

My mind wheels...
On the outside the reflection I see is composed, confident and a little tired.
I am an adult, a mom, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a nurse, an auditor, a cook, and a homemaker.
On the inside I struggle to balance all my responsibilities. My tired emotions threaten to overcome me. I am restless. But drama will not reign...I am reminded that the battle is not mine, I am not in control - why do I wrestle when all I really need to do is surrender?
Phillipians 4:12b-13
" I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation...I can do all this through him who gives me strength."


- I asked E what he wanted to be when he grew up- his big brown eyes revealed intense thought but he simply replied "I don't want to be anything."
And that's okay for now.

- With sleepy eyes and through a binki C articulately told me "good night princess" as I tucked her in for nap today.
Princess for the day, I'll take it.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections