An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Ethan's goodnight

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First a story then a prayer....as best I can remember Ethan's goodnight tonight

"Mom, I'm going to tell you a story"
"I fell into a hole, and I was all alone, no friends, no family - just me"
"And then I called for help"
"I called for Jesus, and he gave life"
"He helped me out of the hole"

"Dear God please send Jesus to be with me-Jesus name amen"

Sweet Ethan I love you!
---Thank you God, maybe, just maybe I'm doing something right. Please reveal yourself to my children, help me to open their eyes to YOU, and bless their lives that they may grow to be faithful to You and desire an authentic relationship with You--
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ethan is such a sweet little boy! What a charming little story and prayer. It's nice to see that children "get it", even at a young age.

And you are doing it right! Ethan and Charlie are lucky to have you as a mommy!

Gail said...

Hey J! I just found your blog and may put it on my blogroll if that's okay. I'm going to read through lots of your old posts and catch up with you in that way. Ethan is so sweet--sounds like you're doing a lot right!




Favorite Reflections