An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Five

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Passionate, joyful, headstrong and kind
Five years 
And I'm thankful for every second and each second more to come
I'll try to hold your life with an open hand, knowing God is the only one who can truly hold you



God, please empower her, protect her, direct and comfort her
Give me wisdom, patience, and grace 
I want her to know you - help me teach her
I want her to serve you - help me show her how
I want her to love you - help me explain how you first loved us
                               You've made her passionate, help me to direct the passion within her to things that matter in eternity.
Already her heart rejoices when others rejoice and she shows compassion for the hurting, help me to encourage and cultivate these characteristics that reflect you.
There is a joy that shines from within her, she shares it in her smile and in her hugs, may she always have the joy of being yours in her life no matter her life circumstances.
May her life be defined by self-control through the power of Your Spirit living inside of her.
Thank you for our Charlie girl.  Help me to be what she needs.
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections