An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

750

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

GOAL - To run a total of 750 miles in 2012
Breakdown:
That's running my usual 6 mile route 125 times, or
250 days of 3 mile runs, or
10 mile runs x 75, or
Approximately 15 miles/week
Totally do-able...right?
My toe nails are just starting to grow back -from my half-marathon training and run in November '11
4 of 10 are still black and blue (beneath the dark purple painted pedicure)
I've resolved my toes maybe black and blue for the remainder of 2012
And I'm okay with that

For the love of physical fitness goal setting, dark hued toe nail polish to cover up the damage and 750 miles to go,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections