An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Dear World

Friday, June 7, 2013

Mind wheeling; it's a process that grants release, 
The cursor blinks begging for words
The keys pulse under finger tips and the text flows
Thoughts,
Ordinary, but seldom profound
Fears,
Imagined, hormonal, and over-coming
Stresses,
Perceived, self-impressed and letting-go
Failures,
Past, and present
Hopes,
Creating courage, and dreams for another day
Successes,
In life and in moments
Blogging [for me]
Is often a Dear Diary dialogue
An emotional vomit of expectations and experiences
Quests that have made me into the person I am
Instances that shape how I handle the everyday and face the future
An unveiling of the inside
An inside that isn't always secure, or pretty or nice and seldom funny (except for that one time), but always Sincere.

For the love of blogging, writing, dear diary moments, the release of emotion, and the idea that someone else may glean from my imperfection and experiences,
ME 
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Renee Beste said...

Thanks for sharing your imperfection and experiences... I get it. :)




Favorite Reflections