An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Ordinance #2264-Section126.2

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dear PV Badge #75
Jan.31 we had a moment
Admittedly I argued
And tried to explain
Feeling like an end of the month quota filler
But
Upon my arrival home
Conviction happened
Back-talking has been the prompt of verse memory at our home
In teaching my children
The Lord taught me
Proverbs 10:8 The wise in heart accept correction, but a chattering fool comes to ruin.
Forgive me for chattering like a fool
Thank you for bringing the issue of distracted driving to my attention
I will not use Siri and drive
I now know to make or receive calls is the only legal use of a mobile device in KS
I plead no contest
And relinquish $60.50 to my local government

For the love of listening to the Spirit, accepting correction, and driving without distraction
Me

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections