An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Hey World...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have an amazing husband!
Today is his birthday - he is 28.
I don't know who reads my blog - but I do hope that someday our kids will.
I hope they will see I'm a real person with failures, and embarrassing moments and I hope they read this post and think I want to be a husband/ have a husband just like that.

Jacob --
You hold my hand, and always kiss me goodbye
I should thank your dad for teaching you chivalry
From the day we met until now, you open doors for me and guide me through - your hand on the small of my back (I love that about you)
You pray for me
You are honest
You listen
You are silly with me
You make me laugh (and you know you're funny)
You always do the dishes, today I cleaned the kitchen and did dishes before you got home from work (Happy Birthday!)
You take out the trash and help with the laundry
You hold me close and make me feel safe
You let me cry on your shoulder, but you hate it when I cry
You are laid-back and my perfect match (I don't need to describe myself for you to know that I'm not laid-back)
You put-up with me :)
You support me

I love you
You are an amazing husband and I am blessed to be your wife!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Gail said...

I read your blog, and I love it that you have a great husband. Happy birthday, Jacob!




Favorite Reflections