An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Samson, Gideon, Deborah etc.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I finished Judges.
It's filled with stories that literally made me nauseated.
The evening news doesn't hold a candle to Judges, and I don't really watch the news.
Some may consider that irresponsible, I consider it not filling my head with more filth, that dirties my heart and skews my view of people and taints the mercy I crave to have for others.
Judges -"Everyone did as they saw fit."
They didn't see very well.
I don't always either.

For the love of doing it God's way, even if I don't "see" it
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections