An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

Mountain Tops and Valleys

Sunday, July 3, 2011

While pouring out my emotional mess
A wise friend asked me this question:
What grows on the mountain top?
Nothing I said
And tell me what grows in the valley?
Well...everything I replied

So while the mess of me has me wallowing in the valley of life
I will tell myself the truth
Whether it feels true or not
I will surround myself others who speak the truth into me
And I'll fill in the cracks with the Word

For the love of growth and finding my way back up the mountain,
Me
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

No comments:




Favorite Reflections