An honest reflection of me- in fragments. Imperfect- Grace Covered. Balance. Mom. Wife.
Nurse. Homeschool Teacher. Christ follower first. Second changes. Thankful.

6 years 12 days

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Is how long we've been married.
Starting year number 7, and I don't feel the least bit itchy

I think I can count the number of fights we've had on one hand (and one was just last week).
We make beautiful babies and we've been blessed with a boy and a girl, they're not really babies anymore.

Our sixth year has been special because
We worked together to get out of debt (the Dave Ramsey Way), and we're almost there
We've hit a flow in managing our house and I can't imagine how I'd keep up without you
You make us, all four of us, breakfast on Saturdays
You've helped me get back in shape


On our anniversary date
We laughed, a lot, like when we were dating

You still,
Open my car door, when our hands aren't full of kids
Are a mix-master, and keep my ears buzzing with the perfect arrangement of songs
Look at me in "that" way, and I know you think I'm beautiful, I feel loved
Are funny
Balance me

Nicknames that we frequently throw around include
Babe
Baby
Honey
Hon

I'm sure there are a great many other things I could put down,
But that's what the edit post function is for.
I love you Jacob!
Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!




Favorite Reflections